Tuesday 15 September 2009

A few collected comment about why Twitter is found useful be some students on H800 (Open University Masters in Distance and Online Learning Course).

Phil GreaneyPhilGreaney@kevhickeyuk yes, me too - I like to see the group members within the wider context of Twitter, and the various ed-tech experts who use itabout 3 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to kevhickeyuk

kev hickeykevhickeyuk@PhilGreaney e.g. on twitter we can choose our network and are not limited to our assigned tutor groups. (although I enjoyed my group)about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to PhilGreaney

kev hickeykevhickeyuk@PhilGreaney Yep, I think there are lots of reasons why twitter is working better that the forums, for some of us.about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to PhilGreaney


PhilGreaney
@kevhickeyuk I have to agree about Twitter and my network. I could have done more on the forums, but never got into them away being awayabout 5 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to kevhickeyuk

kev hickeykevhickeyukBTW, I feel that through Twitter I have developed a better support/ friend network than I did on my Face to Face PGCE evening course #H800about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck

carolshergoldcarolshergold@leshere @rosemary20 @paulc_h800 i'm in twitter because other people are here and i'm liking the #h800 eca support.3:47 PM Sep 14th from web

Phil GreaneyPhilGreaney@leshere always feels much broader than my tutor group; useful for sharing links, ideas and support; replaces forums for me3:43 PM Sep 14th from TweetDeck in reply to leshere

No comments:

Post a Comment