Saturday 30 May 2009

The Assignment is sent long live the assignment

I have just sent of 4000 hastily written words for my second assignment on H800 and am already looking at the next.  I have to select two technologies that I use as a learner.  My first was going to be 'blogs'.  I am less certain about the second, I was thinking about Facebook or Twitter but they seem a little thin.  I use Facebook as a tutor, it is a great way of keeping in touch with some of my more distant students, and those that do Facebook find it easy.  However I am still casting about for ideas.
I am wondering if 'my use as a learner' includes my use as a tutor and lecturer?  I could argue that I am learning how to use the tools in that context...some of Engstrom in this perhaps?  Or community of practice.  Well just in case anyone finds their way here do feel free to chip in.   

No comments:

Post a Comment